Milspec Services Pty Ltd has Ballistic Vests that are – They are also very quick release and put together in…
Milspec Services Pty Ltd is committed to a Total Quality System. This practice of implementation and refinement of a Total Quality System seeks to maintain Milspec Services Pty Ltd as a quality Defence Approved Supplier whilst continually reviewing and refining it’s procedures and policies.
- ISO 9001 Certified
Quality Management Systems for the ‘supply of components, systems, inventory and services to the Defence Forces’. Accredited to ISO 9001 the Milspec Services Pty Ltd quality systems is portal driven with each employee having direct and immediate access to any section of our procedures and processes through their workstation.
- ISO 9120 Compliant
Quality Management System for the sourcing and distribution and storage of aircraft parts but equally applicable to all military and commercial spares. This Quality Management System for Aerospace Requirements for Stockist Distributors was developed for pass – through distributors of aerospace commodity items. This standard addresses chain of custody, traceability, control and availability of records. Based on ISO 9001, but with nearly 100 additional requirements specific to aerospace distributors, AS9120 provides suppliers with a comprehensive quality system focused on areas directly impacting product safety and reliability including;
- Splitting – Specific requirements for batch splitting and lot splitting, and how conformance to specification is maintained.
- Airworthiness certificates – Defines the documents issued by cognizant civil aviation authorities that certifies that parts meet the required airworthiness requirements.
- Control of records – Record requirements differ significantly for distributors of aerospace product. AS9120 defines those requirements.
- Traceability – Defines specific requirements for traceability from receipt until delivery.
- Evidence of Conformance – Specific documents are required by distributors as evidence of conformance. AS9120 defines those requirements.
- Export Licenses and ITAR
Milspec Services holds blanket export approvals from the US State Department and is fully ITAR compliant.
- Inspection and Delivery
Each item is inspected for compliance in our own receipt and dispatch centre. These checks are additional to those usually undertaken in a distribution network and are designed to ensure your product will be right and ready for use on delivery. Milspec Services can deliver anywhere fast – including international shipments within three days and domestic shipments same day to your store for AOG and even to operational units overseas.
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority
CASA (Australian FAA equivalent) certificate of approval is held for the “Distribution of Aircraft components and Aircraft Materials.”
- ITAR, DECO and US State Government Compliant Classified Material
Milspec Services is also approved by Defence Security Branch to manage classified material.
- Whistleblower Policy